By completing this form you acknowledge that Wiseberry collects personal information that is required to provide and market services to you. Your personal information may also be provided to other Wiseberry offices and Wiseberry Head Office to provide and market services to you; or to a Licensed Credit Provider and lender in order to refer you for financial services. By providing your personal information you consent to receiving communication from Wiseberry via SMS or email regarding the Wiseberry Buyers portal. Wiseberry may also contact you to follow up on the property you have inspected and to inform you of any other properties we have listed. Unless you tell us otherwise, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out on this form. We ask that you let us know if you do not wish to be contacted by us.
66 Cabbage Tree Road
Contemporary Style on the Golf Course
Price Guide | $1,995,000 - $2,195,000
This lifestyle home has been renovated with a focus on entertaining and outdoor living, taking full advantage of the sunny northerly aspect.
Designed in a contemporary modern mode offering an easy indoor/outdoor flow through large bi-fold doors to an oversized terrace, perfect for those who love entertaining with family and friends.
The kitchen and lounge area are drenched in sunlight and offer the perfect place to relax in Summer or cosy up next to the fireplace in Winter and enjoy the peaceful surrounds.
The home is ideal for those looking for a low maintenance home with plenty of sunshine and room to entertain all year round. This is the perfect downsizer with no strata, golf course views with direct access and an all year round tan.
- Open plan living/dining area with gas fireplace & timber floors
- Modern kitchen with large granite benchtop & breakfast bar
- Spacious & light filled bedrooms, master with ensuite and WIR
- Contemporary low maintenance bathrooms
- Oversized entertaining terrace overlooking golf course
- Highly engineered terrace for possible swimming pool to be built
- Tropical landscaped gardens
- Remote double lock up garage with internal access and driveway parking
- Large workshop/man cave under house and separate storage space
- Designed to capture the cross breezes through the home, with bi-fold doors & louvered windows
- Timber floors downstairs and carpeted upstairs
- Fully insulated external & internal walls, all ceilings and between the floors. Offering warm and seasonal temperatures as well as providing quiet surroundings from outside noise and vice versa
- Internal walls are double framed thickness, commercial quality windows
- Minutes from Bayview Golf Club, Mona Vale Village & Winnererremy Bay
Council $541 per qtr
Water $171 per qtr