By completing this form you acknowledge that Wiseberry collects personal information that is required to provide and market services to you. Your personal information may also be provided to other Wiseberry offices and Wiseberry Head Office to provide and market services to you; or to a Licensed Credit Provider and lender in order to refer you for financial services. By providing your personal information you consent to receiving communication from Wiseberry via SMS or email regarding the Wiseberry Buyers portal. Wiseberry may also contact you to follow up on the property you have inspected and to inform you of any other properties we have listed. Unless you tell us otherwise, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out on this form. We ask that you let us know if you do not wish to be contacted by us.
8b Minkara Road
Breathtaking Bayview Estate
Price Guide | $3,200,000 To $3,500,000
This sophisticated family friendly estate is located on over an acre (4900m2) of stunning landscaped native gardens, complimented by a 12 metre infinity wet edge in ground swimming pool and competition size grass tennis court.
The heart of the home greets you on arrival, where the modern granite kitchen and spacious dining room, flow seamlessly into the open plan family/lounge area. Enjoy entertaining on the timber decks where you can take in the quiet surrounds and leafy landscape. Large glass windows and cathedral ceilings capture the north/east aspect and allow an abundance of natural light and ocean breezes to stream into the main living areas of the home.
The master suite is spacious and offers a walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite complete with bath and access to the extensive timber deck which showcases stunning bush and ocean views.
The lower level comprises of a large rumpus room, 3 bedrooms all with built in robes and two with access to the terrace and a main bathroom. An internal laundry and access to the triple car garage with a workshop and ample storage are located just off the rumpus room. The property boasts excellent parking options with the garage and space for an additional 5 cars or a boat.
This architectural home is perfect for a family looking for style, space, sunshine and the perfect location in Bayview.
- Sunny north east aspect with plenty of room to entertain
- Open plan lounge/living area with cathedral ceilings and wood fireplace
- Elevated integrated kitchen with stone benchtops
- Three updated bathrooms and laundry
- Master suite with WIR, ensuite and deck
- 3 king size bedrooms with BIR, opening onto the terrace
- Expansive indoor and outdoor entertaining areas
- 12 metre heated infinity edge salt water pool and well maintained grass tennis court
- Triple car remote garage with work shop, ample storage and off street parking
- Front driveway gate with security intercom, internal garage access and security alarm system
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, black butt timber flooring and newly tiled rumpus area
- Landscaped gardens, fully fenced lawn with plenty of room for a secondary dwelling (STCA)
- Easy access to schools, shops, marinas and beaches
Council rates $613 per qtr