By completing this form you acknowledge that Wiseberry collects personal information that is required to provide and market services to you. Your personal information may also be provided to other Wiseberry offices and Wiseberry Head Office to provide and market services to you; or to a Licensed Credit Provider and lender in order to refer you for financial services. By providing your personal information you consent to receiving communication from Wiseberry via SMS or email regarding the Wiseberry Buyers portal. Wiseberry may also contact you to follow up on the property you have inspected and to inform you of any other properties we have listed. Unless you tell us otherwise, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out on this form. We ask that you let us know if you do not wish to be contacted by us.
78 Mccarrs Creek Road
Elegant Pittwater Waterfront
Nestled in a private and tranquil bushland setting on 942m2, this contemporary tidal waterfront residence offers relaxed family living and effortless entertaining.
Sunlit interiors create a warm and inviting ambience to each level of the home. Upon entry you are greeted by an open plan living/dining area flowing seamlessly to the covered deck, capturing glistening Pittwater views.
The second level consists of three bedrooms, with an impressive master suite offering its own dressing room, luxurious bathroom and water views from the balcony. The lower level makes for an ideal teenagers retreat or guest accommodation with its own bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and entry.
As one of Sydney’s best lifestyle suburbs, you can enjoy a relaxing walk along the glorious Pittwater waterfront stopping for a coffee at Waterfront Café or Quays Marina or kayaking from right out the front of your home at high tide.
If you are looking for a home or weekender offering privacy, abundance of nature and serenity, then we look forward to welcoming you to this beautiful home.
- Open plan living and dining area with wood fireplace
- Expansive entertaining deck with stunning bushland and water views
- Modern kitchen with granite benchtops and integrated European appliances
- Master bedroom with spacious walk in robe, luxurious ensuite & balcony
- 4 spacious bedrooms with BIR’s
- 3 full bathrooms plus powder room
- Lower level offers teenagers retreat, guest accommodation or home office with its own bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette & entry
- Double car garage with internal access & extra storage
- Plenty of storage, separate workshop and cellar
- Back to base alarm system with motion and heat sensors
- Recently painted inside and outside, new water heater
- Timber floorboards, high ceilings, LED lighting, spilt system air conditioning
- Landscaped levelled gardens with new retaining walls
- Moments from Holmeport Marina, Waterfront Café & Restaurant and sandy beaches