By completing this form you acknowledge that Wiseberry collects personal information that is required to provide and market services to you. Your personal information may also be provided to other Wiseberry offices and Wiseberry Head Office to provide and market services to you; or to a Licensed Credit Provider and lender in order to refer you for financial services. By providing your personal information you consent to receiving communication from Wiseberry via SMS or email regarding the Wiseberry Buyers portal. Wiseberry may also contact you to follow up on the property you have inspected and to inform you of any other properties we have listed. Unless you tell us otherwise, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out on this form. We ask that you let us know if you do not wish to be contacted by us.
5 Beard Place
Peaceful, Private With Bushland Views!
Wiseberry Baulkham Hills proudly presents this heart-filled charming family home, nestled on a large 2.02 hectare block offering the iconic Glenorie rural lifestyle. Family owned for over 15 years, this wonderful abode has definitely been looked after with love and care.
Accommodating five generously proportioned bedrooms, suitable for children of all ages and a master suite with a private en-suite, fan light and built-in wardrobe. The expansive floor plan features a practical Kitchen, Family Room and Formal Lounge room, warmed by a combustion fireplace making it the perfect place for those winter cold nights.
Step outside to the perfect entertainer. Untouched bushland outlook, with oversized undercover pergola in the backyard is the perfect spot to enjoy a drink with friends whilst watching the kids enjoy loads of summer fun in the in-ground certified swimming pool.
This beauty boasts:
- Freshly painted internally and externally
- All bathrooms are recently renovated
- Independent access to spacious Entertainment/Rumpus area; includes Lounge room with fireplace,
bedroom with built-in, bathroom and undercover verandah
- Kitchen includes plenty of cupboards and pantry space
- Bathrooms located downstairs and upstairs
- 5 generous sized bedroom; 4 includes built-in wardrobes
- Internal laundry with extended storage room with linen cupboard
- Ducted air conditioning upstairs
- Double garage at the front, with extra storage space or could be used as office space
- Four car garage at the back with electricity, could be used as storage or workspace
- Nestled in a whisper quiet, family friendly neighbourhood and fully fenced
Ready to make it your very own forever home with great potentially to extend, or simply just move right in. Within short distance to Glenorie Woolworths, Glenorie Public School and Glenorie RSL Club. This won’t be available for long so give Scott Matthews a call to discuss how to make these 2.02 hectares your very own.
339 Windsor Road, BAULKHAM HILLS, NSW