By completing this form you acknowledge that Wiseberry collects personal information that is required to provide and market services to you. Your personal information may also be provided to other Wiseberry offices and Wiseberry Head Office to provide and market services to you; or to a Licensed Credit Provider and lender in order to refer you for financial services. By providing your personal information you consent to receiving communication from Wiseberry via SMS or email regarding the Wiseberry Buyers portal. Wiseberry may also contact you to follow up on the property you have inspected and to inform you of any other properties we have listed. Unless you tell us otherwise, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out on this form. We ask that you let us know if you do not wish to be contacted by us.
38 Nullaburra Road
2,650 Square Metres in the Heart of Newport
Price Guide | $2,250,000
With a family history of music and entertainment you can almost feel the harmony of this substantial home in the heart of Newport. One of the last remaining properties with potential to subdivide (STCA), and add a granny flat, this double brick home has unlimited potential yet located only minutes to the beach and shopping village.
- Developers dream or substantial family project
- Bounded by Nullaburra Road with potential for alternate driveway STCA
- Four sizable bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and one with an ensuite
- Study or possible fifth bedroom on the ground floor with separate access
- Three bathrooms, two on the lower level and one on the upper level
- Enormous second living area with parquetry flooring once used for family classical music sessions
- Large living area along with a light filled sun room on the lower level
- Balconies from many rooms to take advantage of winter sun
- Double carport with laundry and large storage area
- Level lawn area with fire place for outside entertaining
- Gas cooktop in the kitchen along with heating outlets on upper and lower levels.
- Manageable paths allowing access to all parts of the property
Move in now or take advantage of the rental potential while seeking approval for the many opportunities that this property presents.
Council Rates : $569.00 per quarter
Water Rates: $171.00 per quarter