By completing this form you acknowledge that Wiseberry collects personal information that is required to provide and market services to you. Your personal information may also be provided to other Wiseberry offices and Wiseberry Head Office to provide and market services to you; or to a Licensed Credit Provider and lender in order to refer you for financial services. By providing your personal information you consent to receiving communication from Wiseberry via SMS or email regarding the Wiseberry Buyers portal. Wiseberry may also contact you to follow up on the property you have inspected and to inform you of any other properties we have listed. Unless you tell us otherwise, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out on this form. We ask that you let us know if you do not wish to be contacted by us.
7/29 Gladstone Street
Ultra Convenient Location
Price Guide | $775,000 - $795,000
This well presented 2 bedroom apartment is located on the first floor offering a private and leafy outlook close to all that Newport has to offer.
With a North East aspect the apartment is light & bright, and you’ll find yourself relaxing on the sundrenched balcony.
This apartment is ideally located close to the hub of Newport Village, with easy access to the cafes, shops, restaurants and public transport. Perfect for those wishing to downsize, first time buyers or a small family wanting a beach lifestyle home.
- Light & bright North East facing aspect
- Generous open plan living & dining areas
- Updated kitchen
- Renovated bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Master bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobes & ceiling fan
- Covered entertaining balcony
- Internal laundry room plus linen press
- Security block with intercom access
- Well maintained building
- Lock-up garage plus storeroom/workshop
- Level walk to Newport Beach, Newport Village, Pittwater, cafes, schools, boutiques, restaurants, playing field, parks, shops & city transport at the door
Water Rates $171 per qtr