By completing this form you acknowledge that Wiseberry collects personal information that is required to provide and market services to you. Your personal information may also be provided to other Wiseberry offices and Wiseberry Head Office to provide and market services to you; or to a Licensed Credit Provider and lender in order to refer you for financial services. By providing your personal information you consent to receiving communication from Wiseberry via SMS or email regarding the Wiseberry Buyers portal. Wiseberry may also contact you to follow up on the property you have inspected and to inform you of any other properties we have listed. Unless you tell us otherwise, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out on this form. We ask that you let us know if you do not wish to be contacted by us.
1 Priestley Close
Family Home On Corner Block With Great Potential
This double brick Northerly facing family friendly home is located on a 967.5m2 corner block in a quiet and private cul-de-sac close to the hub of St Ives.
Offering a versatile layout, the open plan lounge and living area is flooded with natural light, featuring 10ft ceilings, large windows and timber floorboards. Downstairs offers the possibility for a home office or teenagers retreat/in law accommodation.
Tidy enclosed level gardens provide a great place for children/pets to play or for outdoor entertaining. A peaceful home, positioned in a private and leafy location close to all that St Ives has to offer.
- Grand light filled lounge/living room and separate dining room
- Large kitchen with new stone benchtop and plenty of storage
- Spacious master bedrooms, additional two bedrooms with BIR’s
- Two bathrooms, one with shower and one with bath, 2 powder rooms
- Teenagers retreat or in law accommodation located downstairs with external access
- Ample space for home office downstairs
- Single lock up garage, internal laundry and expansive under house storage
- Enjoy a stroll through the forest across the road to Dalrymple-Hay Nature Reserve
- Generous amount of power points located throughout the home
- Located on the corner of Priestly Close and Lynbara Avenue
- Close to St Ives Shopping Village, restaurants, Pymble Golf Club and 6 minute drive to Gordon train station
- Walking distance to all local schools and buses
Council Rates $390 per qtr
Water Rates $171 per qtr