By completing this form you acknowledge that Wiseberry collects personal information that is required to provide and market services to you. Your personal information may also be provided to other Wiseberry offices and Wiseberry Head Office to provide and market services to you; or to a Licensed Credit Provider and lender in order to refer you for financial services. By providing your personal information you consent to receiving communication from Wiseberry via SMS or email regarding the Wiseberry Buyers portal. Wiseberry may also contact you to follow up on the property you have inspected and to inform you of any other properties we have listed. Unless you tell us otherwise, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out on this form. We ask that you let us know if you do not wish to be contacted by us.
121 Macpherson Street
Take The Next Step
For Sale | $1,395,000
This north facing townhouse is ideal for a couple looking to start a young family or for those who need more room with their little ones.
Contemporary and functional, this Torrens title residence is well thought out and enjoys sunlight throughout the year and at all times of day. Designed with entertaining in mind, the ease of flow from the indoor to alfresco is seamless. Large glass sliding doors unveil a fully covered barbeque/outdoor area and plenty of room for the children to play.
Within easy reach of local schools, shops and Warriewood beach, this home is a great choice for a growing family.
- Family friendly floorplan with open plan living dining area
- Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtop, stainless steel appliances & 4 burner gas stove
- 3 bedrooms upstairs, oversized master bedroom with large WIR & ensuite
- Spacious 2nd & 3rd bedrooms with BIR’s
- Expansive living/family room flooded with natural light
- Study nook on ground floor
- Modern bathroom with shower and bath, and separate toilet
- Easy care backyard with tiled undercover BBQ area
- North facing front yard with manicured gardens
- Fresh paint and carpet throughout, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Internal laundry, downstairs powder room, linen press
- Double lock up garage with rear entrance from Firetail Drive
- Convenient position with an easy level walk to the new IGA Express and café just around the corner, the fantastic ‘Rocket Ship Park’, Mater Maria Catholic College and local nature walks.
- Minutes to the beach, Mona Vale shops and Warriewood Square are only a few minutes’ drive away.