By completing this form you acknowledge that Wiseberry collects personal information that is required to provide and market services to you. Your personal information may also be provided to other Wiseberry offices and Wiseberry Head Office to provide and market services to you; or to a Licensed Credit Provider and lender in order to refer you for financial services. By providing your personal information you consent to receiving communication from Wiseberry via SMS or email regarding the Wiseberry Buyers portal. Wiseberry may also contact you to follow up on the property you have inspected and to inform you of any other properties we have listed. Unless you tell us otherwise, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out on this form. We ask that you let us know if you do not wish to be contacted by us.
26 Alameda Way
A Family Home To Make Your Own
For Sale | Guide $1,395,000
This easy living 3-4 bedroom home is peacefully located on a sun-drenched corner block in this highly sought after street in Warriewood. Enjoy sweeping district views from your front verandah stretching across to Garigal and Ku-ring-gai National Park.
The open plan living and dining area offers a space for all the family to relax. The kitchen flows seamlessly to the North facing backyard, with a spacious undercover entertaining area and in ground swimming pool.
This is a great opportunity to purchase your new family home in this tightly held area close to shops, cafes, schools and beaches.
- Open plan living and dining area flooded with natural light
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of storage
- Two separate dining areas
- Master and second bedroom with BIR
- Neat 3rd bedroom or office/study/toy room
- Large bathroom with shower and spa bath
- Internal spiral staircase leads to downstairs rumpus room/teenagers retreat, with gas fireplace, shower, toilet and external access
- Potential for self-contained accommodation downstairs (STCA)
- Internal laundry with storage and external access
- Tandem remote control garage with workbench and shelf storage
- Stunning bush and district views from your verandah
- North facing entertaining backyard with in ground swimming pool
- Close to Warriewood beach, Warriewood Square, schools, cafes, cinema and restaurants