So you’ve chosen your agent, set the price and done all the necessary paperwork with your agent and solicitor.... it’s now time to prepare your property for its Open House Inspections
- MAKE A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION
- Take the time to clean, declutter and make repairs.
- A fresh coat of paint is great for brightening up the inside and outside .
- Tidy the garden ,pathways , garage and driveway .
- Clean clean clean , including windows and carpets.
- Replace any light bulbs that are out.
- Remove personal items like photos and childrens drawings on the fridge etc.
- -Protect your valuables, put them in a safe or take them with you on the inspection days.
ON INSPECTION DAY!
- Remove your pets where possible or keep them confined to a less trafficked area .
- Clean, declutter ,tidy up and put on all the lights .
- Remove washing on the line.
- Open all windows and blinds .
- Add some fresh flowers and fragrance.
- Don’t be home.
- -Get rid of the cars in the garage and driveway.
- -Listen to your agents feedback