25th March 2020
Dear Valued Client,
Our primary focus during these unprecedented times is the health and safety of our co-workers, their families and clients. As we continue to monitor the situation closely, we are taking actions and precautions throughout our entire business.
We have made the decision to close the office premises temporarily. All inquiries and correspondence during this time must me made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Please read the below changes carefully to ensure you understand how this may affect you.
Sales & Home Inspections
- Property inspections can only be carried out privately and by appointment. Please visit our website https://www.wiseberry.com.au/bankstown for contact information or contact Robert Spitalieri on 0418 169 886 for more information
- Video footage of homes can be requested. Please let us know if you are interested
- To speak to an agent, please call or text Robert Spitalieri on 0418 169 886. If your call is not answered immediately, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as we can
Rentals – Tenants
- All routine property inspections have been suspended until further notice. This means we will not be coming into your home during this time
- Property inspections can only be carried out privately and by appointment. To view a property, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, contact number and the address of the property you wish to inspect.
- All repairs and maintenance requests must be reported with photos and a description to email@example.com
- If you are due for a lease renewal, you will be contacted via email to sign your new lease using Docusign. This is an online program which allows you to sign documents online.
- Please pay your rent and water usage directly into our bank account. Cheques will not be accepted at the office. They must be paid at the bank into the below account details:
- Wiseberry Bankstown Rent Trust
- BSB – 082 124
- Account Number – 688 782 492
- Reference - Surname/street number/street name
If you are experiencing financial hardship due to loss of employment, please follow the below steps:
1. Obtain a letter from your employer stating that you have either lost your job or lost at least 50% of your income. This must be on company letterhead with contact details.
2. Apply to Centrelink via MyGov or in branch to ensure you are receiving all the current government assistance you are eligible for.
3. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your current financial situation and how much you can afford to pay each week. We may be required to ask you for supportive documents such as bank statements, pay slips and Centrelink statements/applications. Continue to pay your rent as usual until you are notified otherwise.
Please update yourself on the current government benefits and schemes on the MyGov and Centrelink websites. All applications for government assistance must be made directly to Centrelink via MyGov or in branch.
SOME IMPORTANT CONTACTS
- Director: Robert Spitalieri - 0418 169 886 & email@example.com
- Property Management: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coronavirus Health Information Hotline: 1800 020 010 or visit health.gov.au for more information
If we can assist you in any other way during this time, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our best wishes to you and your family. Please take care, stay home & be SAFE!
The Wiseberry Bankstown Team