This remodeled fishman’s cottage tucked away in a peaceful, private and highly sought-after street overlooking the Bay, offers a fantastic lifestyle opportunity for those looking to retreat from the city permanently or for weekend getaways.
Ideally positioned on a 565sqm block with a picturesque easterly aspect, this immaculate 2-bedroom home can be enjoyed as is or provide a wonderful foundation for a premium renovation project.
JUST 50 STEPS TO THE WATERS EDGE
• 565sqm near-level, waterfront reserve property
• Front porch and garden with tranquil outlook across the Bay
• Light-filled open plan living with high ceilings
• Modern and spacious kitchen with breakfast bar
• 2 great sized bedrooms
• Updated bathroom
• Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Beautiful floorboards and recently painted throughout
• Large back yard with covered entertaining area and landscaped gardens
• Storage shed, workshop with laundry and outdoor shower
• 9 minute drive to the M1 Motorway and Woy Woy train station
• 12 minute drive to Umina Beach
Packed with potential and guaranteed to appeal to many, this home won’t be on the market long.
Call ANTHONY MCVICKER on 0498 112 351 for more information OR to arrange an inspection.
Our Open Homes are COVID-Safe environments. Entry to all properties is conditional on wearing of a face mask.
At Wiseberry, we understand that helping our clients find the right home is a part of us being different in the way we care.
In our endeavour to make the experience complete and to get you to owning your dream home, we have partnered ourselves with brokers who have access to a wide range of loans.FIND OUT MORE